THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
The following corporate, foundation, and government agencies provide The Rock School for Dance Education with necessary funding, which aids in the sustainability for general programs and operations, scholarships, performances, and community outreach efforts.
We are exceedingly grateful for their generosity.
- Aqua Pennsylvania Inc.
- B & W Family Foundation Inc.
- Beneficial Bank
- Christian R. & Mary F. Lindback Foundation
- CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Day & Zimmerman
- Delaware Investments
- Greater Kansas City Community Foundation
- Hersha Hospitality
- Hideaway Day Camp
- Isaacson, Miller
- Jewish Community Federation of Greater Kansas City
- Joseph Kennard Skilling Trust
- Justi Group, Inc.
- Landenberger Family Foundation
- Lundy Law
- Lurie Family Foundation
- Northrop Grumman Corp
- Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel, LLP
- Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation
- The Becket Family Foundation
- The Philadelphia Foundation
- Weaver C. Barksdale & Associates, Inc.
- Allan Domb Real Estate
- American Harlequin Corporation
- Arena, Snyder & Dunlap LLP
- Benevity Community Impact Fund
- Cherokee Construction
- Christenson Investment Partners
- CRW Graphics
- Daniel M. Tabas Family Foundation
- Definitely Dance Inc.
- Dietz & Watson
- Elliott-Lewis Corp.
- Eurotard Activewear
- Executive Screen Printing & Embroidery
- First Western Financial, Inc.
- Friends Center City Retirement Community
- Gesu School
- Maloumian Oriental Rugs
- Mosaic Financial Group, LLC
- Old City Pharmacy
- Parkway Corporation
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust
- Powell Family Foundation
- Rothman Institute
- Sila Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
- Springboard Media
- Swan Dancewear, LLC
- The Agnes Irwin School
- Bank of America
- The Bradley Foundation
- The Kesher Fund of the Cohen-Fruchtman-Krieger Family, Inc.
- The Swarthmore Group
- The University of the Arts
- Third Avenue Management Private Foundation
- Valley Green Bank
- Werner Coach
- Your Part-Time Controller
SUPPORT THE ROCK SCHOOL & OUR DANCERS
Become a Corporate Sponsor
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼By becoming a Corporate Sponsor of The Rock School for Dance Education, you will help provide the highest quality dance training, superior academic programing, community outreach, and such innovative productions as Nutcracker 1776!
The School provides over $900,000 annually in full and partial scholarships for our extraordinarily talented dancers from around the world. This includes full scholarships for approximately 30 students annually from low-income families who participate in the RockReach City Dance program.
The Rock School is a 501(c)3 organization and depends on the generosity of donors and sponsors to achieve its goals. Your tax-deductible sponsorship is vital to the School’s continued success and very much appreciated.
Sponsors may choose to support:
- General operations
- Specific events
- Scholarship Fund
- RockReach programing
- And more!